Why Climate-Controlled Self-Storage?
Our inside, temperature-controlled storage spaces provide you with a controlled environment of reduced humidity and provides a regulated temperature year round. This is an ideal atmosphere for storing electronics, firearms, important paperwork, business records, musical instruments, paintings, photos, books, antiques, collectibles and other valuables.
- Year-round, regulated environment for your valuables
- Sustained temperature lowers humidity
- Internal HVAC system minimizes dust and airborne particles
- 24/7 access by a keypad-secured door (each building has its own unique code for added security)
Climate Controlled Units – Rental Rates
Unlike most self-storage facilities, we do not charge any extra or hidden fees – the prices below are exactly what you’ll pay each month.
- 5×5 – $52/month
- 5×7 – $57/month
- 5×10 – $70/month
- 10×10 – $115/month
- 10×15 – $142/month
- 10×20 – $193/month
- 10×25 – $232/month
- 10×30 – $262/month
If you need electrical outlets in your unit, please call the office at 540-966-1295 to inquire about availability. Units with power outlets are normally available but cost an additional $10/month.
Locations We Serve:
- Botetourt County (Cloverdale, Daleville, Fincastle, Troutville, Eagle Rock, Blue Ridge, Buchanan, etc.)